Thursday, August 18, 2011

day # 61


the work is taking its toll on me. always come back not physically tired,mentally. Tired of staring and doing nothing. =/ yes you heard it right, im paid to sit and stare at on-going pretty girls shopping, and no i'm not working as a guard. Want to share with people who read this, hey! last weekend my 2nd sis came back from singapore and i told her that i went to church. She was excited and supportive; she brought me to Borders next to Fung Lye at Gardens (we were having family dinner there) in search for a good and easy to understand bible. To be honest, i was shocked that she was that enthusiastic but yet happy that that was almost the 1st time in my life that she actually support in something that i want to do/believe in.



Before i end this post, Jan gave me a small gift when i told her my story about my sis. I dont know if she got it before the story or after, but either way, thanks Jan!!


Sincerely,
Ethan.

61 days and i'm still not over you. Keeping my words at least for this one last time. 4 more months and i'll leave slowly.

2 comments:

jan. said...

i got it before! thats why i panic when u say ur sis wanna buy xD

anyways keep posting so im updated :))

Bernard said...

Janice jie, it is awesome that you gave cheetat a bible! and yeah Cheetat, keep posting :) wanna be updated as well.