Saturday, August 6, 2011

Quickie

It's August! Started my new job, hmm how should i put it, hmmm eye-betic yet mentally exhausting due to the boredom, inconsistent schedule and the list goes on. And yeah, i actually ended my July with Dash Berlin @ MOS, made possible by couple of #BU friends. It was awesome! I guess alcohol and shouting lyrics singing along they dont go well. LOL because i lost my voice for a good 2-3 days. Mainly because of the song, "Man on the Run". I knew at one point i was at my limit, so i stopped drinking. But the surprise of the night was, Kok K.O. that night. We all have our troubles, Kok was no exception, so who are we to judge eh? Guess it was a good night for everyone.

And that weekend,Sunday, i went to City Harvest KL. It was an experience where it is hard to be described with words. But if i must, with the help of others; I was "touched" by God or I found Him? Still in the progress of figuring out.

Regards,
Ethan.

ps; hope one day we are able to talk as friends.

No comments: