Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Confession on the Incubus weekend

Lies, yeah i done them before. Person who i lied to,found out the truth and she was hurt. I was an ass for lying. Now that everything is over, there's nothing to salvage. The reason i kept blogging, is just because i want to. I was blogging way before i got to know you,not as frequent. This time around i might blog every now and then because i have the time, as soon as i start working at sunway, i bet posts count will drop drastically. Just bear with me alright =)
Some of my friends are too busy or some stalkers are too shy to ask and they want know a little what's going on with me, LOL. yeah so.

Reason i am not angry or upset anymore what was said about me, i see no point in retaliating. When is it going to end? i mean, yeah you have your own true version of our story and i have mine. Mine confirm is incomplete due to my memory, my apology. Or maybe,i chose to keep only memories together;of Melaka and Kuantan. Ways you used to make me stay longer in Melaka or the communication between you and my mom back in Kuantan.

You were way too good for me, i didnt know how to appreciate you. It was all my fault, what have been said and done. You have nothing to do with this fallout between us. I was in denial and it was too late for me by the time i woke up. So thank you for the memories,basically whatever i do from now on,it makes me think of you because you're awesome that way. Every sip of the coke, every chicken rice ball i eat,every bak kut teh i eat ...everything. So go ahead and move on happily with your new guy (eh hi! way to go man! u should appreciate more,do exactly opposite of me and you'll be great!) while i will slowly walk my own path. Eh wait you already did! My bad. So did i, walking for...quite sometime.

So long story cut short, everything was my fault,my loss. Got a weekend to look forward to. =D


Regards,
Ethan.

Still amazed me how our name can merge and sound like a real word lol. smeethan/smitten.

No comments: