Monday, July 18, 2011


Well, that was a fruitful session of replying a comment. Ahemm, Hi! Been busy working opening shift. Stoning each day to work, even worse when it is after work. Last Tuesday was fun, you know why?! Nicholas Tsau touched down from Aussie and came to play futsal with us. So, we finally became the "unstoppable". Well, the record told the whole story, 5 wins 0 lose. Those who dont understand football or futsal, it's hard to explain the excitement, having an "unbeatable" team hahahaha.



Heh. Like i told you guys, i have been working in Coffee Bean at the Curve. Enjoyable one month i must say, i'm thankful when you guys let me in when i needed a job. My final week at Curve would be this week, Friday is my last day. Yeah, if you guys hadnt know, i got another job in Sunway Pyramid =) I will be working towards my bigger goal, hopefully i'll be leaving 2nd half of next year. I pray for essential traits so that i can last till my goal is achieved, or anything that is better arranged by God.

Oh ya p.s. ; totally unrelated but, remember people do take your words seriously when you're upset or caught in the heat of moments. "Eh, but i thought people say ;caught in the moment geh words shouldnt be taken seriously." ... Errr but the same person who inserted this idea to me is going against what the person said to me? Get it get it? Double standard much? LOL!

Regards
Ethan

No comments: