Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A walk to remember


heh! today was an experiment day. i took a chance to walk to oneutama from my house,approximately 40minutes away. omg and to imagine i have to do it everyday from august. But my main purpose of this journey to give Jan a surprise. She was admitted into SDMC. Could have ajak Abelene along if she wasn't having finals.

I can't estimate my journey from oneutama to sunway because one thing and one thing only; bloody bus drivers like to talk among each other, taking their own sweet time. -________-" I can foresee i'll be late on the first day.

Sampai sana dy, couldnt call Jan to ask where exactly is her room,that would spoil the surprise, so i went and ask the receptionist.. that guy tot i main hentam put name only >.< Then while walking towards her block, saw her tweet say preparing for alot of pain, i thought i was late again. So gave in and called to check. I noticed the difference before and after dressing. She
spoke soooooooo softly that was the time i told myself, this only happened once in a blue moon LOL. Well, i also took the movie from her, 500 days of summer. Going to watch it right after i post this. Looking forward to autumn ^^. I noticed that most girls (my own experience 2 so far) they have this old soft toy with them, and conlanfirm is animal. My ex girlfriend's was a dog named Dumb Dog(dont ask why) and Jan's was a cat..garfield to be exact. THE IRONY LOL. Anyway.. yeah. Didnt manage to resist temptation, took a pic of her anyway and tagged 2 of the 3 top fav men of hers Leon and Kevin(if you dont know,3rd one is me) & abelene so that they know what's happening.
she looks exactly when she was 13 lol!


This visit brought back memories yo,but different hospital. Aih, past is the past. =) What's left is like i said, just memories.Ok dont kacau me watch 500 days of summer. AUTUMN IM COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!


Get well soon Jan!

Regards,
Ethan.

2 comments:

jan. said...

SIAL MY FACE IS FAT IN THAT PICTURE!

But I didn't know you walk for 40mins, I toucheddddd :')

Ethan Liew said...

ahhahah gemukkkkk