Monday, July 4, 2011

When two become one.

02/07/2011
windows are opening again,which is good. Alliance Bank called, UOB called (which i dont know why the bank's HR didnt update others) and my friend/ex colleague/senior going to set me up for a solid chance at Ambank. I'm thankful to have these chances, nonetheless, my main goal is continue study/work at New Zealand. If Ambank is as solid as it claimed, i hope to earn as much $ as i can,so that i can afford to go there.

I just can't wait to leave, i have this friend, anonymous, broke up for a good 6-9months, still having random dreams about the ex. Given that i had 2 in space of 3 days, that's not a good sign. i do not want to end up like my friend. 6-9 torturing months, that is too much. My friend now has random emotional moments that i can totally relate to(not that i want to) but yeah i want them to go away. Each freaking coke i drink also will get me thinking. Sometimes i wish someone or myself, can slap me in the face(sounds like a job for someone famous with slaps) and shout move on! Shout to me that she already happily moved on,and you being miserable not helping.

I asked my friend to intro some girls to me(yeah,old school but it worked last time out so.. -__-" i just hope this time around i can use a more catchier phrase than liverpool's anthem), then she asked "Desperate ke?". I said "Desperate to move on".

Oh and also, yesterday, 03/07/2011 after work, i decided to surprise Janice with the surprise in a form of human being named Abelene :D

Though the journey to Subang full of idiots on road, but nonetheless, it was worthwhile since these two macam lama tak jumpa jeee. We went for dinner nearby cos i insisted not to go near the roundabout to ss15. But after a while, they "forced" me to drive there anyway. There was an indian man looked as if he just peed beside my car. -______- DEY,BANYAK LAGI KERETA,KENCING LA TEMPAT LAIN!

We went to buy Gong Cha and lepak at Jan's place. Night ended like that :P oh i reached home on the dot phewwwww avoided witch level 99's wrath. Thanks for the drink Jan & Abelene :P



Two days worth.
Regards,
Ethan.

No comments: