Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Update of me.

Doors are closed,windows are shutting down. Stop pushing me to a dead end,give me a small junction at least. Just when you thought you have a debit card and your account book with you but no transport,you can at least check it via online the status of the account. And it says pls call customer service for assistance, guess what? My phone barred,hence the account thingy at the first place. Now walking to the nearest HLB, it's a challenge, my sense of directions over here in TTDI is just so so. And i can't leave my house yet, not until that idiot lamp guy comes over and fixes the lamp.

There are thoughts to go over to new zealand. Yes, this is sudden. I want to leave this sad place for good. There's basically nothing left for me over here. Even my family thinks i'm hopeless. Basically letting me to rot over here. Difference between my friend and i now, his family let him rot over there and here hahahahaha. I hope my friend can set me up so i can leave now as in, NOW. He's talking to couple agents as we speak. In fact, there was this colleague of mine also flew there and she's working there. Maybe i should go to her facebook and ask. I pray to God that everything goes well and i can afford to go over there at least. That would be the final monetary request i would ask from my dad. at the very least, i want to go singapore. Yes, in a way, some if not all, might think i am a coward running from all the troubles and sadness i have here. I dont see it that way, i see it as a window. Since doors are closed here, might as well give it a try, at least try to go. If my application is really successful, all the better. If not, ok i'll try another way.

Guys, those who care to come check on me, then yay! you're one of the first to know. keep it to yourself alright? Nothing is confirmed yet. Those who dont ah, mmm if things really happen, i'll let you know lo. =) Sorry if i'll be missing my own birthday marathon. Kind to think of it,damn i really would want to try if i can finish 16.8km. And you know, i think there's only1 or 2 that can make me stay if i were to go. Deep inside,even if she doesnt make me stay, at least i secretly hope that she'll talk to me and be friends again. why have this kind of ending? -.-" it's weird cause i do talk to all my ex,in fact im close to them. hahahaha.

That's all for now,there's a guy fixing the ceiling. Need to keep an eye on him.

Ethan.

sei lo if over there no internet i ma kenot update blog lo hor? -.-"

No comments: