Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mixture feelings


ha! decoy jek,getting everyone not to read my blog anymore. Yeah i know,hou dak han la me. Yesterday june 27, we went for dinner and drinking session. Well,couple of things made me not happy, but i think i choose to mention only some. first of all, the dinner consisted of 5 persons including myself. Well,we were planning before and we found out that a certain someone was with Jerry and Liann also at the Curve going for dinner. Someone that all 5 of us know, and we asked them why dont we join together? Well,people insisted not to. And when after dinner,oh why dont you come join us for a drinking session? Well, ppl bo steady dont want to come. I dont know why,i really put effort and get us all talking again, but hey, at least i tried. Yesterday night,at first we were outside of Sanctuary, just being polite and shy, we ordered only a pint for ourselves. As night went on dying and the music got louder, we decided to go in and enjoy the music. Before we know it,we ordered a tower, then another one @.@ had too much to drink. Dont judge please, it's been awhile since i drank, so.

Each sip down my throat reminds me of the pain. no,nothing is wrong with my throat, thank you God for that. Pain in the heart. Each drink reminded me of the things i did, so well,drank them all away. And hey, fun automatically came after that!! hehehehe. I am a proud fan of Bieber, so i danced proudly and passionately to his song. BABY BABY BABY AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Oh yeah, Jerry and Liann came after the dinner. I was so_____(fill in the blank), we(me and kok wai,thank you for being as drunk as me) literally ran back to our table from toilet when party rock anthem was playing. That pretty summed up my night, ended up lying down everywhere and vomitting everywhere. Yes i admit i still not over
her and yes i am still very much in love with her. Fuh,it actually feels good admitting stuff ha! But time will heal, im sure.

Oh,beside of wanting to tell you guys that i used a good 16minutes just to find where my sis put chipsmore,i saw MC's status about clinging to memories. I commented,"it's fucking pointless". Well after some considerations,i decided to remove it, of cos one of the reasons also because she also commented there,but something totally unrelated to the status. Truth is i like memories, i think beautiful or not, they are a part of me. Hmmm, do you think i should ask her to masuk her blog? cos there are two post that about me that she blogged. most probably she'll ignore my request or deleted it already anyway. My point is, i see it is pointless if you cling to memories just to change things. aih,even blogging about her also i did more. What the hell, if she says i love her less than she loved me, i would definitely say bullshit man.Enough about her,people most
probably lovey dovey already and i should get my life back. Early release from 25 to life XD

Last but not least, we met back our old classmate at Sanctuary, Chin Soon, i dont know why but his face and voice reminds me alot of donald duck.Ok signing off.



Sincerely,
Ethan.


No comments: