Wednesday, June 22, 2011

#4 day starts like this

Yeah, i'm going to start with some pictures as i was looking through my phone.Yes,syok sendiri. Whatfuckingever.
I dont know about you,but i think we look so erm "pinang belah dua"

Our first official date together. Though it was only at the back of her house -.-"
One of the multiple pics i asked her to send to me whenever i want to see her.
Now you understand why i like to stare at you whenever you're eating or doing something?
With our without braces,i was serious about you looked pretty

Let me make silly jokes to make you laugh again.
ok la this pic looked forceful. what! very few ny pics we took together T___T


since the monkey's tail broke(sorry,my fault),i bought her this instead.She has the heart i has the hand. symbolizes that she has my heart.
sometimes she can be very insecure about her looks. she always dont believe when i say she looks good. you do,silly girl.
she likes white roses. it' almost as hard as finding purple roses.
each time i was so nervous,i nearly missed.
psst, actually she looked chubby here i dont know why lol.
this is one of the reason why i seldom take pics of us

i would rather spend time taking pics like these


You know after the snowflake incident i took a walk back where we first dated. Never thought it would be so different when you walk alone at that park.
you remember this "hut" right?
I bet you remember this seat.Time flew and the bush grew too,i bet you didnt know.
How different is this picture to the one with your hand locked in mine
I'm not sure if you remember this staircase. This was where i first kissed you.



i couldnt understand how she got the idea that i moved on early. Granted, i went for beer sessions and party(ies), let's be honest,a picture doesnt tell the whole story. If you guys have my facebook or twitter(my display picture now), oh i might seem to have the time of my miserable life. i drank like each glass(in an abnormal speed) like they can make me forget the fact that you broke up with me that night. Yeah, i deleted her off my facebook account, i deleted all the pictures of me and her in facebook,yeah i changed all my passwords and my twitter account name. i had a valid reason for that,i was tired of reading those status updates where she flaunting to everyone what i have done to her,everything but my good side.Those who borrowed my ipod to play angry birds would know,those who borrowed my ipod for housing loan calculator would know, how "over" i was towards you. My ipod touch still the same wallpaper,still the same screen saver,pictures folder untouched. Those who scrolled over my blackberry's picture folder would know.When you called,did i ignore your calls?When you texted me,didnt i reply?When you emailed,did i not read it? i do not have the heart to ignore you at all.I'm not saying that i dont deserve every inch of the treatment i'm getting,all i'm pleading to her is,dont throw this too soon.We both worked things out for a year plus and you threw in the towel already?

yeah who am i to question you when i myself backed out from you,i wronged you dearly. But did you not do the same thing to me?Each time things go south, you backed out from me,you breakup with me. Did i not come back to you each time? This time,i told you i needed a break. Is it wrong to have a break from all things you promised me but not fulfilled? Need a help refreshing mind? your temper, nvm that,i understand your temper and i can tolerate. You said you wouldnt say breakup that word anymore,you would work things out. yeah you came back say you said it out of the heat of moment and you said there wont be next time, but you are very used to me sayang you so much that i wouldnt care if you dont keep your words. you know very well that wasnt the first time happening. Tables are turned,and now,why cant you sayang me one time so much that you trust me,i'll keep my words.That mistake will never happen again.Why cant you take my stupid decision makings are just brainless and was only caught in the heat of moment?


Did you not say we can be back together right after i had "this separation"/"break" be it 6 months or a year? granted, maybe i shouldn't have that stupid dumb break at all. i shouldnt watch too much tv and learn ppl use the word "break". break my backside meh tiu.This is one of the reasons why i did not delete everything, i believed we still stand a chance. Ya maybe i was stupid to think so, maybe i was stubborn to hold on to words that may not be serious, maybe i was still that much in love with her and sayang her.

Hey, hope you enjoy the pictures! this is awkward,after showing pics then threw few paragraphs like that. =.=

Sincerely.
Ethan

No comments: