Monday, October 3, 2011

Different point of view.


Read this from bottom till top. =)

Ethan.

Sincerely,

Well, that is it for this year, hopefully next year's even better. By far the best birthday i had yet. Thanks for still being here checking up on me. Appreciate much. Those who just happen to be here, thanks for using 5 minutes on my blog.

Thanks for being a part of these activities. Thanks for coming all over from Melaka or Kuantan.


The gang who completed the run.

If you can focus or zoom in whatever way, it says Bieber.
Soo wai and I crossing the finish line. If Soo Wai did not make a mistake, our time was 2 hours and 24 minutes.
Is there such thing as too early to take pics? heh!
I retired early around 12 something, touched down lau's house,straight to the toilet. Lunch's out but not dinner. Hmmm so weird,not by right should be dinner be vomited out? whatever. Slept straight until few hours later, Sean came and woke us up. I thought i couldnt make it to the run, but somehow i felt fresh waking up(wait till 5 minutes later)..so i went toilet for awhile. Ok then the hangover feeling came -.- But hey, it's a marathon on my birthday, i wont let any hangover prevent me from going. around 5 something in the morning we're there at Sunway Pyramid.




That is why we shouldnt drink too much
Ah miu again. Thanks bro!
Some say unicorn doesnt exist. Hmm..
That's right, yours truly, officially 24.
Li Ann.
Basically rest anywhere i could,Li Ann tried to lift everything she could
Kok.
Lau offered comfort, but Lisa got none.
Nope,not even licked.
Nope, i was that close. Still no kisses

Li Ann's attempt to carry Hhl. His expression should be the best of October. Oh i was at the back "resting".



You might notice there is a number of pics like this,but no, i got zero kisses on my birthday,day before or even day before.
The girls.

Fat Dennis joined us for the 1st time. May many more to come.
Eekie and Lynette

My cousin.
Bromance

Ade and Foo
Notice top right corner of this picture. lol
Thanks for the cakes guys. Though i do not remember eating them but ..
"i'm ok. peace!"
Maybe a little water would help
Yet to be able to find the culprit ordering this monster. My ability to focus dropped drastically after that.
Notice when people are abit high,they tend to put their arms around ppl more often. :D
You got a problem? =/
Our routine BU roar. Honestly i had no idea what we were shouting ;)
this one was misleading because pics are not in sequence. Dah half KO.
The group.

I did mention about 3 days of activities right? Day two, 1st October 2011. Mont Kiara OverTime. We intended it to be a light drinking/dinner session and to retire at most 12am. Who are we kidding, with alcohol involved, no such thing as 12am lol. Special thanks to Carmen, my cousin for coming <3 This venue meant something as i remember clearly, the night my ex broke up with me i was here drinking and my cousin told me she broke up too. Oh well, how things have changed? She and I both looked happier, at least from the outside. Maybe we learned to see things from a different point of view, it wasnt an easy lesson, more like we were forced to learn. I announced knocked out on this particular night.


Thanks for coming guys :)



Sleeping buddha? More like smiling.



The scarf and the handbag wasn't mine.

Someone actually was pinching my ass. -_______-"

Infernal affairs 6.






Clearly they got in the way of infernal affairs 6

we call ourselves brokeback walls.
the girls
Ignore my panda eyes.


Ah Miu

Special shoutout to Kian Han and Sue Ann who went back early,thanks for coming.
we were early


First of all,my apologies for not updating for so long. Finally i got a chance to, hey, it was my birthday last week! Weee! That wasnt a happy weeee , a sign of me getting a year older. And yet what have i achieved? Not much actually,but that i shall leave to next post. This is about my birthday, It all starts at 30th September 2011. The gang from Kuantan decided to have a clubbing session on Friday,since we couldnt do it on Saturday and Sunday night. Initial plan was to go Velvet, but it was canceled and we switched to G6 last minute, BU style lol. I was so busy on friday night,i almost was late for my own celebration, but hey all is good.



3 comments:

jan. said...

SIAL BETUL WHY READ BOTTOMS UP!

Anywayyy, happy 24th! looks like a fun birthday.. sad I couldn't be there!

Ethan Liew said...

yup get it get it? bottoms up? :D thanks jan! nvm jan, the next one you should come ;)

* bling * said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA...! Bottoms up.. good one! And this post takes more than 5 minutes to read lo...or maybe im just a slow reader XD

love you anyways, tarts!