Tuesday, July 12, 2011

cleaning up my closet

Hui Wen once asked me, it is easier to assemble back a broken heart or to find an entire new one? Logically, it would be finding an entire new one. But when it comes to acting it, logic abandoned me or maybe the other way around, i tried assembling pieces of heart. FAILED! Actually have grown tired of being disappointed,being disappointed in myself of capable doing such thing,capable of letting temptations run my body and soul. I am coming out stronger!

Till the extend of coming to curve,knowing that i am here working, didnt even bother to drop by and at least have the courtesy to bring my cds and return them back to me. You may have the heart to ignore me,i don't.

The more i put the pieces together, the more i felt like i was being screwed over. Felt like i already lost you even before you fractured your leg. But whatever, i do not want to talk about it anymore. Entirely how i felt, i have no evidence or any intention to make a false claim. Hmm but then again his name does sound familiar.. -_______________-"

Ok done ranting.

Regards,
Ethan.

ps i seriously think i'm like my country, we both need help to fix ourselves,from the inside.

No comments: